The purpose of the Dress Code is to encourage students to focus on the
learning process without the distractions of unsuitable dress and
grooming, as well as developing good habits that will lead to “dressing
for success” in the future. Students shall maintain a clean, orderly
appearance at all times.
1. SSKids Academy polo required with skort, slacks or shorts. T-Shirts can be worn Fridays.
2. Academy skorts may not be shorter than 1 1/2 inch from the knee.
3. Closed toe shoes or sneakers.
4. Hair must be pulled back and out of child’s face.
1. SSKids Academy polo shirt with shorts or slacks. T-Shirts can be worn Fridays.
2. Closed toe shoes or sneakers.
3. Must have clean-cut hairstyle.
Academy Polo Shirts will be available for purchase from the front office for $20.00. Academy T-Shirts will be available for purchase from the front office for $10.00 and can be worn in class on Fridays.